2020 Government Summit Speakers
The Art of Digital Transformation
“In the midst of Chaos, there is also Opportunity.” – Sun Tzu
Federal agencies in the defense, civilian, and intelligence communities share a unified goal as they enter the new decade: bring speed, agility, security, and insights across the organization through technology innovation.
Accomplishing these goals are feasible yet difficult due to hybrid landscapes riddled with antiquated infrastructure and hyper-evolving adversaries exploiting an ever-growing list of vulnerabilities. To succeed, agencies must learn the art of balancing rapid business optimization through digital transformation within a finite set of resources.
At the 2020 Government Summit, technology and business leaders from the government ecosystem will convene to experience a series of talks, demos, and interactive sessions led by experts who have paved the way in digital transformation and security efforts. These sessions will focus on real-world examples and actionable intelligence, arming attendees with insights that can be implemented to drive meaningful change in their organization.
Curriculum will Focus on:
- Enterprise DevSecOps
- Mainframe and Legacy Migration to the Cloud
- Cybersecurity & Data Protection
- Data Center Optimization
- Predictive Analytics
- Leadership in Digital Transformation
Together, ICIT and Micro Focus Government Solutions are committed to creating an experience that supports federal agency mission objectives by creating a holistic experience which includes:
- Expert speakers: Our agenda will include government, critical infrastructure sector, and industry speakers, who’ll share their tips and experiences.
- Deep, Cutting Edge Technology Insights: Benefit from access to technology gurus, who’ll offer demos, answer questions, and share the latest vision for the future of government technology.
- Executive Meetings: Meet 1:1 with top technology experts and executives to hear about the industry’s latest innovations and have customized discussions around specific needs within your agency.
- Networking: Meet with government peers, partners, academia, technology experts, ICIT Fellows, and Micro Focus Government Solutions executives in sessions and at the Networking reception to develop strong relationships and share best practices and lessons learned.
- Continuing Education: Attendees of the 2020 Government Summit will earn 4 hours of continuing education credits